Just received this from the EuSEM Young Doctors (YMED):
EuSEM Young Doctors fellowship on non-invasive ventilation
We wish to invite EM trainees and young EM specialists from across Europe to apply as a candidate for our EuSEM Young Doctors 2-week fellowship in non-invasive ventilation. During these 2 weeks the participants will get profound teaching in non-invasive ventilation through high-quality theoretical sessions and live teaching on emergency department patients.
It will take place in autumn or winter 2016 in Andrea Hospital Vercelli, Italy, under the auspices of prof. dr. Roberta Petrino, president-elect of EuSEM. Dates will be chosen in consultation with the participants.
2 participants will be chosen after a selection process.
Candidates will be eligible for our programme when they are:
- full-paid EuSEM member
- Trainee in Europe
- Trainee in EM (or proven strong interest, eg. for countries where no specialty exist) < 35yr old, or young EM specialist and < 35yr old
- Applicants can’t participate in a country where they live (once more than 1 country is available in our fellowship programme)
- Participants can’t apply again if successfully selected
Candidates will be selected on the base of the following selection criteria:
- Motivation letter
- Committed to teaching peers (proven by previous projects)
- Successfully passed EBEEM part A, or part A and B
- Recommendation letter
- Proof of English (TOEFL, IETLS, FCE)
- Overal appraisal
Points will be given for each item. The selection committee will be composed of high-profile EuSEM committee members.
Travel and accommodation will be sponsored.
Please send the requested documents together with your curriculum vitae to email@example.com !
Application deadline is June 30, 2016, 23h59 Central European Summer Time.